Tuesday, August 01, 2006

About first release

We have started planning the first release of myPal now. That feels good. I've got the impression that everyone on the team agrees to keep the first release as simple as possible. Database hosting is still an issue, so we've decided not do include that feature in the first release. I'd like the first release to include a pretty functional single-user calendar and an light-weight email client. Spam filtering is much work, so the spam filter will be added in later releases. At least this is what I think, I believe in democratic decisions so we'll see what the group agrees about

It's been a while since last post now. That's because I've managed to obtain a decent job. I also have to work at my previous employer for another month so right now I work 55 hours a week. In addition to that I have a three year old son. Having vacation from the kindergarden he usually wakes up when I eat lunch at job and goes to bed around 22:00. So right now, I have very little time for myself. Anyway, I cannot complain. Life is good, and hopefully it will stay that way too.

Cheers

No comments: