Wednesday, June 21, 2006

So little time......

Whew, project administration is time consuming. Have the day organizing and preparing the developers for the task to come. Luckily I work at a place with no customers, so I can get this done while I get paid for it :) .

Speaking of job... on my "personal info" page I said I was unemployed. I kinda lied...... I am employed but I dont have any work to do, so it's a matter of personal opinion to define whether I am employed or unemployed. I "work" at a game shop, but the shop has no customers. No paying customers that is. I just show up, spend a couple of hours there, and get paid in the end of the month.

As we speak / As I write / right now <- Fill inn what suits best I am writing on this blog. In front of me there is a kid with a lollipop. He wants to buy a 50$ pokemon game, and he intends to pay this with: 2$, a 1:70 scale toy car and a pokemon trade card. Probably not one of the valuable ones either. CHRIST ! Where is this childs mother ? Should 5/6 year old children walk alone in a mall ? And visit gameshops with suspicious employees ?

No comments: